Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Love of Beach Vacations

The beach is probably the most frequently visited vacation destination in the world. People prefer beach vacations more than any other type of vacation such as safaris or visiting theme parks. The case is the same with me, I authentically adore going to beaches for my vacations. I can vividly recall all the beaches that I have visited when I was growing up. I can't seem to get sufficient of it even though I live less than an hour away from it. I still love to visit other beaches in the summer even though I live near the beach.

The most memorable beach vacation that I ever had was the one I had while my honeymoon in Bermuda. The beaches there are authentically world class. Bermuda beaches have white sand and sparkling clear water, just the same as it looks on those postcards. Someone else memorable beach vacation was the one I had on the Florida Keys. The Florida Keys are sublime for bingo and beaches, and since I can't stand bingo I spent most of my vacation enjoying the beach.

MISSIONS TRIPS TO AFRICA

A dream beach destination that I want to tour to on my next beach vacation would be Jamaica. I heard that they also have great beaches there and it has places that are exclusive for couples. I do love spending time with my children but they can authentically be distracting while vacations and there are some things you can't do when you're with them.

I would authentically appreciate spending some time with my husband on some romantic getaway. Returning to Bermuda would also be great and spending winter in Australia would be wonderful. Since seasons in Australia work differently than the ones we have here in the Us, it would e summer there while the winter season.

Spending a winter beach vacation in an exotic resort somewhere in Australia would truly be a terrifying experience. You might think that I'm a bit weird to love beach vacations as much as I do. But this is just me; every time I spend a vacation in the beach it only increases my love for the beach all the more.

My Love of Beach Vacations

MISSIONS TRIPS TO AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment